CABAL have released their new single ‘Bitter Friend’ featuring Matt Heafy of metal legends Trivium! Alongside the single the band announced the new album ‘Drag Me Down’ which will be released on April 3rd.
‘Drag Me Down’ will also contain guest vocals of Jamie Hails (Polaris) and Kim Song Sternkopf (Møl) and will be available as exclusive bundles, LP, CD and digital.
Matt Heafy says about his guest spot: “Cabal is one of the most frighteningly heavy bands I’ve ever had the privilege of being a fan of. Unstoppably powerful on album and live. It’s an honor to be asked to guest on a song with them. You all need their records.”
Cabal about the song: “Bitter Friend is a deep dive into the internal conflict between yourself and the side of yourself that you’d rather die than let take over and how if feels when you’re losing that fight. It’s a song on which we’ve experimented a bit with our sound while still staying true to what CABAL have always been about and last but not least it also has none other than the absolute legend Matt Heafy from Trivium doing an awesome feature on it.”
As a very special bonus for all fans, the debut album ‘Mark Of Rot’ will be released on vinyl for the first time on April 3rd as well.
Before the release of the album, CABAL will travel over the atlantic for the first time and play on the DECADE OF HUMAN SUFFERING III Tour with Ingested, The Last Ten Seconds Of Life and others
CABAL With Ingested, The Last Ten Seconds Of Life
- 1/30: Brooklyn, NY – The Kingsland
- 1/31: Manchester, NH – Jewel
- 2/1: Montreal, QC – Foufounes Electriques
- 2/2: Toronto, ON – The Rockpile
- 2/4: Detroit, MI – Sanctuary
- 2/5: Chicago, IL – Reggies
- 2/6: Omaha, NE – Lookout Lounge
- 2/7: Kansas City, MO – The Riot Room
- 2/8: Denver, CO – Roxy Theater
- 2/9: Salt Lake City, UT – Kilby Court
- 2/11: Seattle, WA – El Corazon
- 2/12: Vancouver, BC – The Astoria
- 2/13: Portland, OR – Bossanova Ballroom
- 2/14: Cupertino, CA – The X Bar
- 2/15: Santa Ana, CA – Malone’s
- 2/16: Fresno, CA – Full Circle Brewery
- 2/17: San Diego, CA – Brick By Brick
- 2/18: Mesa, AZ – Club Red
- 2/19: El Paso, TX – Rockhouse Bar
- 2/20: Austin, TX – Come And Take It Live
- 2/21: Fort Worth, TX – Tomcats West
- 2/22: Corpus Christi, TX – Boozerz Rock Bar
- 2/23: Houston, TX – White Oak Music Hall
- 2/25: Tampa, FL – Crowbar
- 2/26: Orlando, FL – Soundbar
- 2/27: Atlanta, GA – The Masquerade
- 2/28: Raleigh, NC – The Maywood
- 2/29: Philadelphia, PA – Voltage Lounge
- 3/1: Amityville, NY – Revolution
- CABAL is one of the most brutal and promising heavy acts hailing from Copenhagen, Denmark. The band aims to create a visceral and doom-laden atmosphere throughout both their music and visual expression. The Production is crystal clear, whilst the songs draws inspiration from everything from black and death metal to djent and hardcore.
The young band has since the release of their debut album “Mark of Rot” in 2018 managed to make a name for themselves in both Denmark and the rest of the world by playing renowned festivals like Copenhell, Roskilde Festival, Euroblast Festival and Complexity Fest as well as touring Europe, Japan and North America.
CABAL is now ready with their long-awaited follow-up to their critically acclaimed “Mark of Rot”, “Drag Me Down”. “Drag Me Down” is a dark descent into a personal hell brought to life by crushing instrumentals, an oppressive atmosphere and dark personal lyrics delivered with a relentless intensity, while still leaving room for experimentation and expansion of CABAL’s signature sound.
Add to this guest appearances from metal titans Trivium’s Matt Heafy, rising metalcore stars Polaris’ Jamie Hails and Denmark’s Blackgaze darlings Møl’s Kim Song Sternkopf and there is no doubt that this a release worth keeping your eyes and ears peeled for.
For More Info Visit: